November 08, 2011

My soaps are featured on "Soap is beautiful"!


During lunch time, I was surfing on internet, looking around, suddenly, “Anita’s La La Land” popping up in my subscription list. Hey, this name is same as mine! ….wait a minute…it is my blog/shop name! Oh wow, that’s my soap photos!

I am sooo thrilled and excited that my soaps are featured on “Soap is beautiful”, an awesome website run by an awesome soap artisan, Bianca. Yeah yeah yeah! (jumping up and down~*)

Bianca, thank you so much. You did make my day! :D (happy!)



7 comments:

  1. Hola dear Anita,
    You sent me such a joy....!
    I´m happy for you !!!
    Have a lovely DAY!
    Love&Bless,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations,Soap is Beautiful is wonderful, and your soaps too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, so so happy for you. My soap was there back in May. It feels flying when some one out there notices your product.... keeping on going! oh, for your ref. Here is mine:
    http://www.soapisbeautiful.com/?p=2959037193
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much variety in your soaps. Each so different and special. Congrats on being recognized !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your soaps are beautiful and it's good that they are presented like this.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone,

    Thanks for the comments! Yes, it is really really exciting that my handmade products been featured on someone else's websites, blogs, videos, etc. Yeah~(still flying whenever I see the post, LOL)

    All the best to you all, my friends. =)

    Anita

    ReplyDelete